Sunday, August 11

Today

We went to the church today. The kids and I went to Sunday School and Leroy came for church. It was nice. The Pastor talked about the Holy Spirit in Sunday school and how the folks got the Holy Spirit before Baptism. He also said if a person is saved, they don't have to be Baptisted to make it to Heaven. He was talking about the order in which things happen. He did that yesterday too when he came over to talk to George and Jamila about getting saved. I had told him on the phone that they had wanted to be saved, and he came right over. Anyway..................the Church Service was out of Acts again. He has been on Acts ever since we started going there. So, at the end of the service, George and Jamila went up to say they wanted to be Baptised. It was neat!

I saw a young lady there who looked like she could use some of the clothes I have been carrying around in the back of my van for over a month, and I gave them all to her. It was good for her and me too. I don't like to give to thrift stores who resell them so expensively. The clothes were the best of when I was thinner. I'm glad she could use them.

I got KFC on the way home. Now I am tired. I think I will read some.

No comments: