Wednesday, August 28

13 Credits

I wonder if that's bad luck.........LOLOLOL!!! That's what I am taking my first semester at Springfield College. I really want to get this done and over with. I am transferring 40 credits from Hillsborough Community College and hope to get 30 credits for life learning etc. I have to have 120 credits to graduate so that leaves, so if I can get the whole 30 credits for life skills, etc, that only leaves me with 50 credits to get. Now if I take 13 for this fall that leaves me with 37, I can take at least 12 in the Spring, and that leaves 25. I don't know about Summer classes, but I know this..................I can get this over a lot faster in this school than I can anywhere else. It looks easy so far, and there are NO TESTS. That is AWESOME!!!! Maybe I can CLEP out of a couple of things too.

So I will have my little piece of paper, then what?!?!?!?!>>>>>>>>>>>>....................................

No comments: