Monday, August 5

Home again!

Leighanne did very well at her MRI. I don't know how she did it! I could not have layed there like that. I was so proud of her.

I found the neatest web log with the neatest stuff. You have to go there and see it. It is list below!

The little kids are at the park and Destiny is mad at me because I would not let her go. She said she was going to tell her Mommy. I said, "you are going to tell WHO?". She said, "I am going to tell Joy, my MOMMY!!" I said nothing. What could I say. She calls me Mommy, but I am her Grandmother. I love her more than anything in the world, but I am not her "real" Mommy.

I wanted to say something ugly like "You can't tell her anything because she isn't here, I AM!!" But............I didn't. It hurts, but then children all hurt you sometime or the other. Not like that though.

No comments: