Friday, August 16

Bills and other snail mail...........

Does anyone else have a pile almost 12 inches high at the end of the week to go through? We stay pretty busy during the week, and if I don't go through the mail every single day, it PILES up..............same thing with email of course. Same thing with clean laundry, I can get it washed but folding is another story. Piles of stuff, clothes, mail, trash, weeds (if I would pull them), kids, dog doo doo, iguana skin, dishes......................

I need some help with the house. Don't you think if Leroy is going to work side jobs and make extra money, that he should give me an extra 50 or 75 dollars to get someone in to help with the house. It's not like I don't work full time, now I have to take Lee Lee to tutoring four times a week, we have Awanas and church on Wednesday nights, I go into the jail for out reach on Tuesdays, and once a month on Thursdays there is 4 - H. That's not counting things that just pop up. Jake can't help anymore, he works all the time on weekends, and nights like tonight he is "out". I guess I HAVE to let him out sometimes, but I need HELP in this house! MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe if I got off the computer..............................

No comments: