Saturday, August 3

School Shopping Sucks

I thought I had a handle on things. I had been buying stuff on sale here and there for the last couple of months, but of course now Jake has a job, and his own money. Which means......I had to take him shopping yesterday. Four hours...........I was in Ross, taking him to get his hair cut, in the mall. I couldn't even walk when I got home, and then, of course, there was another day today of taking the shoes back I bought Georgie, taking a shirt back for Jake, buying the girls' stuff (on sale) at the mall, going to the back, and then Sam's Club. All this time was spent with Jake's friend Steven, who...............is not my child so I can't knock him upside his head.

I'm tired of course, again, as usual.

So now, we are home. I just got finished washing the dog and I am going to take Jake to Net Park to catch his bus to go to work. He gets off at midnite tonight.

Leroy was doing some side work. Our money has been short because they have cut back to 40 hours a week on his job. He is working on fixing some dry wall in a church office, and then he is going over to cut the grass at our church, Emmanuel Baptist. I don't think he will charge Pastor Perry though. He'll get paid for the work in the other church offic though.

Now..........what's for dinner? I have no clue.

No comments: