Saturday, June 1

Underneath Clean

You know there is a difference between cleaning and doing underneath cleaning. Both suck though. We have been doing underneath cleaning of the bedrooms today.............all day. My bedroom was the worst of course. I have the kids keep up with theirs better, but under my bed was like the dust bowl. Leroy's dresser.............well, there's not even words for how it was.

All throw rugs and sheets are being washed. Leroy is fixing the microwave I blew up by setting it for 99 minutes with nothing in it, when I meant to just put the timer on. Jake fixed the TV, VCR, Playstation area in Georgie's room.

We are going to Emmanuel Baptist Church in Thonotosassa tomorrow. It's only about 3 miles from here. Rev. Perry is the Pastor there. He also runs the Pulling for Progress program that I teach my Steppin' Stones job readiness/life skills training class for once a month. Neat guy. The boys have been going to church there on Wednesday night for quite a while, and they really seem to like it.

What am I going to do about dinner tonight?

No comments: