Thursday, June 27

Geeeez

It seems I don't have time to do anything anymore, including blog. I have been teaching my Steppin' Stones class this week. To the general public, not just the noncustodial parents. I have 13 women and 6 men in this class. Mixed classes seem harder to teach that just men. I can play the mother role with the young men, but it's not that easy with a mixed class. I will say though, that it has worn me out this week.

I have REALLY been noticing little babies lately. I am so used to having a baby in the house, and now that Destiny is 4 years old....well....I don't have a baby. Maybe I can find one to watch. I stopped taking my birth control pills last month, and I actually kind of had a few hopes. I was only taking my pills because it is unsafe to get pregnant when you are on the treatment for the Hep C I was on. Anyway, it didn't work. Leroy seems to think it's him, and it very well may be. God knows what he's doing. I don't really need another baby, but........................... Okay, I know.............I sound like some po' you-know-what. I love my children even though they run me crazy. I kind of love the craziness. I love cooking and big meals, and even when the girls' won't go to sleep. I like having other kids' over and feeding them and having them help clean the house, but I miss having a little baby. Okay.......Free babysitting in Tampa! Just bring them here. LOLOLOL

No comments: