Monday, June 10

Ask me if I am tired..............

Again, I'm pooped! Started teaching my Steppin' Stones class for the noncustodial parents today. Teaching always exhausts me. We have a lot of info to cover. Today we just introduction to each other and the CDC of Tampa where I work, and where there are a lot of programs available to the fella's, and we got about half the Resume Worksheets done.

Jake cooked dinner tonight. It was great. Shells, sauce and hamburger. Leroy and I had the Spring Mix salad, which is my favorite. George, Lee Lee, and Jamila started their swimming lessons at the Rec Center today. I also signed them up for other field trips like ice skating, a N-Sync Concert, etc. Destiny has several field trips to go on with the Day Care as well. I think we will probably let Jake go down to Ft. Lauderdale after his 16th birthday, which is the 5th of July, and work with his big brother (Leroy's oldest son-Leroy Jr. who is 29) doing Landscaping. It will give him some money for school clothes and help him with his work ethic. I am going to have to trust him to go away sometimes.

I need a HOT bath and bed. Night, Night!!!!!!

No comments: