Friday, June 28

No one tooted in my grandmother's house.

You know everyone toots around here. From the biggest to the smallest, and they say FART. I was raised in my grandmother's house most of the time. I do not remember EVER hearing anyone toot. No one said FART.....EVER. As I said, I lived with my grandmother most of my younger years, and although my mother had other children, my sister Sherry and my brother Bill were older than me by 10 and 9 years. They lived with their dad most of the time, and my younger sister Paula was raised by her Dad so most of the time I was the only kid around. Even the times my older brother and sister were around, they were so much older that we didn't have the comrodarie (misspelled) that my children have. So what does that have to do with farting you ask............I don't have a clue.

No comments: