Saturday, May 11

Saturday

Is there enough days in the week? I think not.

I went through all the girls' drawers today. Threw away a lot of stuff, and organized the drawers. Jake has not been able to fold clothes all week, because of home work, so we are now separating all the clean clothes by who they belong to. I guess we will then just do pile by pile, but not this morning.

Jake signed up for some audition and modeling thing, so we are taking him to that at noon. Everyone now is getting their bathing suites on. After the audition, we are going to go by Gandy Beach. That is really the worst beach we have in Tampa, but the allow dogs there, and I want to take Molly.

Leroy is working as usual. I'm gonna make him some hot wings for dinner. I finally made it to Sam's Club last night. You know they have really cheap Gas there.............

No comments: