Monday, May 6

Full

Why, when I am full is mind still hungry for food. I want to quit smoking soon. Wonder how fat I will get then. I don't really mind being the size I am--195 and size 14-16. I could lose some weight, quite a bit really, but I don't feel bad about myself. I don't want to get bigger though LOLOLOL.

I am doing my best to get Jake caught up with work from school. Lots of folks would tell me to just let him fall or stand on his own. If I did, he would fall. PERIOD! I have to push and push and push, but it gets done. I hope when he gets grown, he appreciates his bossy Moma. It's just my way of helping. Some folks do it other ways. You see I try to let him do it on his own, but I won't allow it to go so far that he fails.

George and Jamila are doing well in school. Leighanne will have to repeat the first grade, but that's okay. It will do her good and you have to remember she had brain damage when she was born. Weighed one pound, 3 ounces. Was in the neo-natal ICU for 4 months. She is my miracle baby.

Destiny will be smart, you can tell. She starts Kindergarten year after next.

No comments: