Wednesday, May 1

May!!!!

I love the month of May! Not only is it spring, but Mother's Day is in May and my birthday is May 20th. Top that off with Memorial Day weekend and it has to be the best month of the year!

My life is SO back to normal. Folks really need to learn to appreciate normal days and feeling good. I know I didn't before, now I DO!

Everything is going well with the kids. As I mentioned, we went camping this last weekend. My air mattress had a hole in it, so I didn't sleep well, but we had a good time anyway. On the way home we bought the kids a large pool at WalMart. It is 10 foot across and 2.5 ft. deep. They love it. We blocked half the back yard so Molly the Dog can't get to it!!!

Speaking of Molly...........we had her spaded recently, and yesterday we had to bomb the house for fleas. We gave her two good flea baths this week, and of course she uses the junk from the Vet. Leroy went to Home Depot and bought stuff for the yard yesterday and some Bahalia Seed. We have NO grass.

Sunday we are going to my Dad's for his 1st Anniversary party. Any suggestions on a gift????? Email me!!!!

MAY IS HEPATITIS MONTH!!!! Educate yourself. Get tested!!!

No comments: