Saturday, May 11

Look what I found

I was messing around and did a search for my grandfather's name on Google. This is what I found:


I am searching for any of the Shelby Family that lived around El Cajon, San Diego, Ca. from 1900 and foward. A Travis and Pearl Shelby had a son named Howard Shelby and he was last known to live in Santee, Ca. around 1973. any help will be great.. Annie Shelby d. 7-12-1988 and was married to Al VanVeen was there ever any kids? Looking for J.P. Shelby also married to Clara . Who were the children? Jarie Shelby married a Elby Brewer and lived around San Diego, Ca. I would love to find those Shelbys in Ca. that are still living..

That's my family they're talking about. I have emailed the person, but this was posted in 1999. Wonder if I will hear anything?????????????????

No comments: