Monday, May 13

The day after Mother's Day..........

I bar b q ed ribs and chicken yesterday. We had the left overs today with corn on the cob and carrots. Now, the good part IS....I bought a mixed cheesecake from Sam's. Do I need to tell you how good it is?!?!?

I am back to work this week. Although I enjoyed the class I taught last week, I was pooped when it was over. Have a ton of stuff to do at work.

Lee Lee and Destiny are getting ready to take a bath. Jamila has to do the dining room and George has to do the dishes. Jake is down with his Dad working on someone's car, of course.

I rented 5 movies at Albertson's for .79 cents a piece. They just built a new Albertson's 2 blocks from my job. I am going to cancel a lot of that stuff I pay for on Direct TV. I only watch the cop shows and forensic stuff anyway. Of course we have to keep the kid channels.

Well, let me go beat some kids...................

No comments: