Wednesday, May 29

Am I Boring?

On the left hand side of my page there is a web ring thingy that says notice someone|get noticed. I put it there a while back, just to do something. So I was looking over my blog this evening, waiting for Leroy to bring my cigarettes back, (he got home in time to take the boys to church) and I clicked on the notice someone area. It will take you to different online journals. I read a few entries from some and have came to the conclusion that I am boring.

I mean what do I ever do. I work. I come home. I cook. I get run nuts by 5 kids. I take tons of Tylenol. I go to bed.

Tonight I got a roasted chicken from Sam's Club. I made what my Grandma Clara used to call "potatoes with the jackets on", which is whole boiled potatoes of course. Green beans with bacon grease (yes, I went all the way to the bacon grease). It was great. Top it off with Red Velvet cake.

Did I tell you I am up to 200 pounds?

No comments: