Saturday, December 1

Craziness

I taught a job readiness training for the local "Pregnant Woman Needs Help" house here in Tampa for the last couple of days. It was wonderful but exhausting. I have had a rough couple of days but am making it through.

I will be out of town from the 3rd of December until the 8th. In West Virginia on a business training trip, so I will not be posting. No computer access. If you want to read some stuff, go to May......and read through June. That's when I went to Jail LOLOLOLOLOL, and decided to get sober. God is good, isn't he.

Well, I am going to meet Jeri (Jake's girlfriends mother) at J.C. Penney's. I have to buy my brother in law Dwight some clothes. He just got out of Jail and is in a drug program. I want to make sure he has what he need. Have to get the grandkids a couple of little toys too!

No comments: