Thursday, December 20

I have had some very hard times lately with my treatment. I was taking tons of pills, but I needed them and they didn't work well anyway. Finally, I called the Doc yesterday and he is having me come in to get some new pills. A time released version. Hope that works out better.

Leroy has traded in our car on a new truck, now we are going to get his old truck back together and sell it. The payments are almost 200 dollars a month more, but it takes us down to 2 vehicles and now I won't have that old ugly truck right in the middle of my yard anymore. He did it without me because I never would have done it.

Well AGAIN, I have spent a quadtrillion dollars on Christamas. Jake got a ton of the kind of clothes he likes. And I believe the other kids made out well too!

I am teaching my noncustodial parents this week. A great bunch of guys. I am so proud of them! This is the last class of it's kind. It is class number 20 and they truly are special.

I only have a few more things to pick up for Christmas. Only my Dad and his wife, and Jake's girlfriend Anna left, oh yeah...my friend Lillie!

No comments: