Sunday, December 2

Clothes Packed

Alrighty, got that done. Dinner is almost ready. Jake is making corn bread. Leroy almost have the has the outside lights up. George has NOT been good. He whines too much. The girls are taking a bath and washing their hair. Destiny is asleep.

Leroy's brother, Dwight, has gotten out of jail and is now in a drug program. I went and got him some clothes. A couple of pairs of pants, a shirt, a flannel, heavy shirt, and a pair of Reebok shoes. I also got him underware and undershirts, but not socks. I forgot socks.

My sister, Sherry, called today. While she was on the phone, I hollered at Jake and she was telling me not to yell. Kind of pissed me off, but I didn't say anything. I yell at my kids. Actually, my normal tone of voice is almost yelling LOLOLOLOL. She reminded me of my mother right before she died. Had yelled all her life, and then, all of a sudden, got extremely weird about it.

My mother died in December. It was six years ago. I miss her.

No comments: