Thursday, December 27

Jake and I got a lot done today. I went to the Doctor and let him know the new pain pills he has given me are working. Then, I went to a meeting. Jake waited in the other room and watched TV. When we got home, we folded and hung up clothes. I got my closet cleaned out. Now every closet in the house is clean!!! That is a miracle!

I am going to finish off this laundry tomorrow morning, have lunch with my sponsor, and then try to get the girls' room painted. We are going to paint it as lavendar color. It needs it really badly and I am looking forward to having it DONE!

I can't believe how many clothes these kids have when you can actually find them!! They have some nice clothes too, and they are going to start wearing them. I even have some decent things myself.

I really want to go see that movie "Ali", but it's too cold to go to the drive in and I can't take ALL these kids to the walk in theater. Not only that it costs so much more to go to a walk in.

Leroy is out working on his old truck. He bought a new one (don't ask me how we are going to make the payments), and he is going to sell his old one, but has to tune it up or whatever first.

Well, one more cigarette and I am off to bed!!

No comments: