Friday, April 19

Tell me if this makes sense. The kid across the street wanted Leroy to take him to cash his check but couldn't find his ID. I told Leroy that that was okay, for the kid to just sign the check, Leroy to sign the check, deposit the check into our account and take the money out. We needed to get some cash anyway. BUT the kids MoM wanted to write us a personal check. So in effect she wanted us to take him to their bank deposit the check and cash the personal check. We would still need to go to our bank and get cash that we need. I was out side and told them this didn't make sense, just cash the check for him and get out money. She acted all weird, called the kid back in, now Leroys says I should not have said anything.

For one thing, those people are constantly having Leroy DO for them. It's a daily process, and I am getting freakin' sick of it and them. And Leroy OF COURSE does not see my point. They are all freakin' nuts if you ask me. What do you think?


Oh..........I feel great again!!! Love being off the treatment. I was teaching a class all this week and that's why I haven't blogged. I am working my way off these pain pills now. I got from 80 mg of oxycontin a day to 40, and now I am going to go cold turkey. Wonder what will happen ;-)?!?!?!

No comments: