Thursday, April 25

HI

And this too shall pass............everything passes you know. Whether it is good or bad, it will change. I am as back to normal as I'm gonna get right now. I have had insomnia for the past week. I am getting about 3 hours of sleep a night, but I don't feel too bad. I only worked half days for the past two days and I took the whole Monday off. I thought if I came home early, I might be able to rest. All I really want to do is clean house, but I'm mainly too tired.....LOLOL.

No pills PERIOD, Praise God!! We are having some friends over Saturday, camping Saturday night at Ft. De Soto park, and going to an AA picnic that lasts all day that Sunday.

I go see Dr. Heiman today. I am mad at him. I was taking that medication for 6 months and for me to just go off of it like, really was ridiculous. I'm glad it's over though and I WILL NOT take any more treatment or meds. Too rough for me.

No comments: