Wednesday, April 3

Good Morning

And life goes on................

I got a call from my regular Doc yesterday and they are going to give me braces for my arms. The nerve conduction study they did showed I had carpal tunnel, as I have said, and pinched nerves. All I know is that my hands and arms hurt, go numb, and don't always work. It won't kill me though, so I'll be okay.

We are going to church on Sunday at a friends church and then afterwards to his house to swim and fellowship with other folks. Lots of children, and some other friends from my "program" (see link to 12 step program to the right). It should be fun, and I know the children will enjoy the pool. I am usually not a vain woman, but I wish I still had that 20 pounds off I regained lately (said as I bite a donut) lolololol

No comments: