Thursday, April 4

My boss is out this week............

I have managed to get a ton of work done though. I believe by the end of the day, my "to do" box should be empty, and I have a training to go to tomorrow.

I had an arguement with Leroy last night. I have REALLY been trying not to "get loud" with him lately, but every night he has someplace to go and ends up staying 2 or 3 hours. I don't think he is doing anything really wrong, but I just get tired of being left alone. Last night he had to go deposit and check and instead of going to the bank right by the house he went way across town, because he said the other ATM machine was exposed and he didn't want to get wet (it was raining). I called him and bitched a little and when he got home he came in and was LOUD saying he didn't think he had to report his whereabouts, etc. So I got LOUD back at him.

I don't know.....................there is TONS of stuff that needs to be done around the house, that does not get done. Stupid stuff really, but I don't like living in a house with a dirty yard, and closet doors that aren't attached. Oh well.................

No comments: