Wednesday, February 6

Work

I don't know if I blogged about this, but this year I lost funding for a position. That means the girl who was helping the Walk In clients at work find jobs no longer has that position. So, who do you think has that position.......they just added the work load to mine. I enjoy working with clients, but having to work with clients, maintain that documentation, and do my regular work, has been a big task. Don't forget my health isn't the best either. You can see where I work by going to the CDC of Tampa, Inc. website. I maintain it too, but I haven't had time to make the changes I want to. There is an icon at the top that says Economic Development and then a link to the Career Resource Center. That is the program I coordinate.

Also, I just got a new digital camera at work. I finally caught up with enough work to open the box today and I am charging the batteries. I will be adding a lot of new pictures to the site now. Plus I can always take a picture or two at home I assume.

I have lots of new pictures developed and on CD, but have not had the energy to put them up here. I really want to show everyone our dog Molly. I really love this dog, and it's unusual for me to take to animals so much. She is so smart though, and lovable.

I layed out turkey ham for dinner, but I don't really feel like cooking....................

I have to go to the regular Doctor tomorrow. My have been having night sweats and hot flashes. My Hep C treatment may have screwed up my hormones and put me into menopause. I am also having tingling and numbness on the top of my left arm including my thumb and my two first fingers.

No comments: