Monday, February 4

Leroy Jr.

What a great weekend we had. Leroy Sr. had to work Saturday, so Leroy Jr. hung out with me. Jake was going to be in the Gasparilla parade, so we gave him a ride over to where he was going to meet the folks, then we went grocery shopping. It really gave us the opportunity to talk and get to know one another. It was wonderful!!

The meal he cooked Saturday was better than my cooking!! We've got some left overs so I guess the fella's will heat that up tonight because I have to teach an hour long computer class starting at 6:00.

The Rec Center the kids go to after school had a Super Bowl party thing yesterday, and we went to that. They bar b qed and the whole works. I stayed from 3 until about 6 but then I had to go home and get in bed. I take my pain pills the way I am suppose to now, and for the most part they are very effective. I can work well and my mind stays pretty clear, but when I have to do "extra" stuff I get VERY tired and have to go to bed. Overall though, the meds keep me going.

Well, I have to go get money out of the ATM. I had a friend of mine at AA fix one of Leroy's rings and clean it up. He only takes cash, but it's only 10 dollars.

Hope you are having a great day!!!

No comments: