Thursday, February 21

Why

I will have to go to my blog after I publish this note, but I believe I have been blogging for almost a year now. I have learned a lot about web site publication, met some absolutely wonderful people, and made a lot of personal changes myself in the past year. I have quite drinking, discovered I have severe health problems, started treatment for that, began my 12 step program, and made some very positive changes to myself as a person. My older daughter has moved as far away from me as she can get, and had a baby. We've gotten a dog, which is almost the first animal I have had strong feelings for and I have started learning how to enjoy my life.

All in all, it has been a good year. I will be 42 this year in May and next month my husband, Leroy, will be 50. I probably love him more now that I even did a year ago, because through it all.........he has stuck by me and I have been through a lot with the Hep C Cirrhosis treatment I am on. It's called Pegalatyed Interferon and Ribavirin.

God has blessed me and my family. Thank you Lord.

No comments: