Monday, February 25

Well, I had a space after each .gif on these letters. A very nice lady wrote me about another possibility and got me to look at them again, so now it works.

I found a new email system that is pretty cool, and I will put a link to it on there later today hopefully. We had a decent week end. I had a pretty rough Saturday physically, but Sunday was better and I am taking it one day at a time. I did get all my computer work, banking, etc. done this weekend and there was a lot to do. My work at home is about 4 hours a week and I don't always feel like doing it. I got it done though!!!!

I am going to call the cemetary down the road and see what I need to do about getting stuff prepaid. I know a lot of folks think that is morbid, but it has to be done sometime, and now is a good time. I also think it important that I tell someone if I pass away unexpectedly that I want my household to stay the way it is. I want Leroy to keep the kids and everything to stay the same. Of course, it would not be just the same, but it is important that the kids stay with Leroy and all of them stay together in that house. I believe in being practical, and in planning. I can just see Leroy if something should happen to me, he would be running around in cirlces. My baby just is NOT the planner in the family.

No comments: