Thursday, January 17

Work

Man, I got a lot done today!!! I'm tired now, have 3 more people to see, have to go by the Doc's office and pick up a blood work paper, have to go to BEST BUY and price digital cameras for my work, and go by the Department of Children and Families, then..................finally................home.

I haven't had any pain pills for 4 days. Right this minute my back, neck and head are killing me, but I am surviving. I will get them again this weekend, but I am not going to take them unless I have to. I just wish regular "over the counter" stuff worked.

Jake cooked wings last night. They were good. The house is a mess right now. Since I have not had my pills, I have not had the energy to help the kids clean, and if I don't help, it does not get done right.

I wonder if they have neck transplants..................

No comments: