Sunday, January 6

Leroy

Leroy is very sick. Guess it's the flu. He has had a high temp since he made it home from work yesterday. I don't even know how he made it through the day, he was practically dilerious. I am giving him Thera Flu, Ibprofen, Vitamin C, Echoneisa, and Antibiotics. I made him chicken soup last night, and oatmeal this morning. I was up from about 3 on with him. I had to get that temp down. It finally broke at about 4:30 a.m.

I am constantly spraying the house with Lysol, hoping none of the kids come down with this. It would be a really bad time considering I just had two weeks vacation time.

I feel okay. Those new pain pills seem to work pretty well in combination with Ibprofen.

Jake went and saw the movie ALI last night, he got home around 1 a.m. Him and I have lots of clothes to fold, but if we do it together it should be okay.

No comments: