Monday, January 14

Blogger

Blogger was not publishing for a while.

Pills

I called the Doc Friday and told him I needed another prescription for my pain pills (Oxycontin). He wrote it, I went by and picked it up and, after work, I went to the drug store. After waiting 45 minutes they told me there was no 30mg of this medicine and that because the Doc had made a mistake and saying loudly "THIS IS A CONTROLED SUBSTANCE AND IF IT IS NOT WRITTEN CORRECTLY THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO". So I say, "Why don't you call the Doc and see what he wants to do". They say "THIS MEDICINE IS FEDERALLY CONTROLLED AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO". Naturally, I got very embarrassed and left.

I had a rough weekend, but the Doc's buddy Doc in his office called me in a script for Vicaden. I do not like those pills at ALL. They make you feel funny and your mouth tastes weird.

I am going to call the Doc and see what he says today. I may just try to suffer along. It is too humiliating to get what you need to feel NORMAL.

Leroy

He is somewhat better, but probably will never get totally well working in dirt like he does (running heavy equipment). We are like a couple of elderly folks comparing pills and pains. It is so weird.

No comments: