Saturday, May 19

Well, Leighanne (our 6 year old) got suspended from the Rec Center (where they go after school) yesterday. It was her third offense for spitting on someone. She has no after school care now for 2 weeks. Luckily my best friend is a stay at home mom with 6 kids like me. She will pick Lee Lee up after school and keep her the hour before Jake (our 14 year old) gets home from school, then he will pick her up and bring her home.

The drama never ends around here. I got my Dad's wedding pictures and other pictures yesterday and will put some online later. But I called Joy to tell her she could come see them (I didn't mention the landlord had called), and she wanted me to bring Destiny to her house. I told her I was not coming over there because there was always a problem, but that she was more than welcome to come to my house, see the baby, and the pictures. She sounded high on something. I called my Dad later and he said she had called him several times and had sounded high to him too.

Well.....I have to do my banking. I do it all with Quicken and download. I reconcile every day. Have too around here, there are so many bills and so much going out ;-)!

No comments: