Friday, May 25

Okay, the latest Joy drama. Her landlord called me last night and said there was a big fight over there and one of his other tenants had called him and was afraid to go to work because he had kind of gotten in the middle of it. So we agreed to meet him over there. She let us in and the boy was on the bed with the other girl and she didn't have her shirt on. The house was undiscribably filthy. Joy was raising hell. I said something about Leroy referring to him as "your daddy", and she went into the routine, "he is not my daddy" etc. And I don't mind telling you, her biological daddy has never done anything AT ALL for her. Leroy has taken his day's off and fixed her car, given her money even when I told him not too.....well I could go on and on about that.

So when I started getting mad they (Joy, the asshole boy *Randy*, and the other girl) left. We had heard they had been fighting with the people across the street, so when I saw the man come out of the house, I went over and introduced myself. He was a white man, but he said his girlfriend had a biracial son and the boy had went over to Joy's house earlier because they owed him money. The boy is 15. He had been selling papers for them apparently. They owed him $13. Well, Randy had spit on him and they all had called the boy a Nig**r, and pulled a knife on him. I was so upset. Now my granddaughter (Joy's baby) Destiny is biracial. Three of my children are biracial. I would HURT anyone who ever disrespected my children like that. Anyway, I went inside their house and hugged the boy and apoligized.

So, the landlord and us agreed to meet at Joy's house Saturday so we can move my furniture I let her use out of the house. The already don't have any gas for the gas stove and I called Verizon yesterday and her phone bill is $1,540. Pray for my poor misguided daughter, okay. And for me not to kill the asshole she is with.

No comments: