Friday, May 18

It's 3:30 a.m and I can't sleep.

Joy's landlord called me last night and told me he asked Joy to be out of the apt. by Sunday. Asked if Leroy and I would try to make sure she didn't trash the place any more than she already has. I told him that we don't even really communicate with Joy, but we would help him clean the place up once she left. After all, we know that he never would have rented to her had we not been there. No one rents to kids and now we know why.

The sheriff's office was unable to serve the man who is suppose to be Destiny's (our granddaughter who lives with us) biological Dad with the papers for custody. I did some checking and found out he had just gotten out of jail so I missed an opportunity there. We really need to get legal custody of Destiny so we can get her into the HeadStart program amoung other things.

I raped Leroy last night in a major way. I think he'll hurry home a little sooner from now on. ;-)

No comments: