Tuesday, May 15

Well I broke down and went by my daughter Joy's house last night. She is in an unbelievably bad situation. I haven't been by there because I have such a bad temper and I was afraid I would not be able to control myself with that boy she is with.

In case you don't know.......she is pregnant again. Now....she can't even raise the child she has, I do, but she allowed herself to become pregnant. I don't believe in abortion, but if there is one person who needs an abortion right now it is Joy.

Anyway.....I had talked to a friend of mine in Hawaii, and she was going to let Joy come over there. So my friend talked to her over the weekend and said Joy was deathly ill, and had at first rejected the idea of coming over there but later had called her back and said she would come. No one had been able to reach Joy yesterday and I got worried, so later last evening I got one of our extra phones, some orange juice and some iron pills with folic acid, and went over there. Didn't go inside, she came out, and I gave her the stuff. As we were leaving (my 14 year old Jake went with me) I told Jake to go to the open window and tell Joy to call me here at the office today. Jake over heard the asshole boy saying, "What the fu@# were they here for" and "Why the fu@# didn't you just tell them to stay the fu@# away from here". Glad I didn't hear it, because I wouldn't be free to be writing this right now.

All I can think of is that I put my parents through hell, and now it is coming back on me.......

No comments: