Sunday, May 27

I got my hair cut in a short bob. It look kind of funny right now, but I donated 12 inches of hair to the kids who have chemotherapy who need wigs. I just got back from Kash N Karry gettin groceries. We are have spaghetti for dinner tonight. That's easy to cook. I can have the kids cut up the onions and I have a garlic press.

For folks who may wonder how I am holding up after my ordeal.....not the best, to tell you the truth. I felt really dirty, i.e., the hair cut. I am a bit disillusioned with mankind. You know what I do is help people getting out of jail, welfare, prison, whatever to find jobs and get employability skills. I don't know if I will ever feel the same about folks.

Those who know me well, know that I have been in lots of trouble in my life. Been addicted to drugs, been to prison in my younger days. I think now how I must have looked to so called "normal" people....I know how I must have looked.......disgusting! Because that was how those person looked to me. I don't think I have enough Jesus in me anymore. I can't love folks with that unconditional love anymore. I'll get over it, I guess.

No comments: