Tuesday, January 11

I probably didn't tell you that I am down to 178 pounds. It turns out that the Paxil I was taking made me gain weight, so last year I was up to 213.

Now that I am down to a reasonable size, I have started working on getting fit and healthy again. I have joined WedMD . I does cost about 5 dollars a week, but I think the food journaling and the eating plan they came up with based on my own preferences is going to work for me. I worked out yesterday. 20 minutes cardio, and about 5 sets on the weights. Today I did 35 minutes cardio and about 10 sets on the weights. I will probably be sore tomorrow, but I know I am going to enjoy getting fit again!!!!

I have not been going to church regularily, but my heart is there. I am going to start planning out my weeks better.

I heard today that children that eat together with their family are more well adjusted. We almost ALWAYS eat an evening meal together. Tonight we are having pork chops bakeed with spices and mushroom soup, boiled potatoes, green beans and biscuits.

It is all I can do not to spy on my oldest child in Oregon. You know I have computer talent and that is not too hard for me to do. I just don't want to know any more. It's so sad. I can see her going down the road I went down when I was her age. She will suffer, but hopefully she will live until she gets her senses back. It hurts me to have Destiny (my granddaugher by her who I am raising) talk about her Mommy, and she doesn't even know that her mother is a racist and doesn't want to have anything to do with her because she is half black.

Jamila had a vast improvement on her report card. Now I have to start working harder on Lee Lee and George. It is NOT easy to raise so many kids. The homework alone will exhaust you. I would not trade my life for anyone's though. Messy house and all.

God bless you and yours.

No comments: