Saturday, June 5

I don't know if it was two or three years ago that my friend Kindly Rat mailed me some wild grapes seeds, but I just got them planted and I sure hope they grow!!

Well, Jake will be leaving tomorrow at this time, actually earlier. We are going to have a party at the Church and his recruiter Staff Sgt. DeLeon will be there. He and Jake will leave the church at 7:30 to pick up the rest of the guys and go to the motel. The bus leave there at 4:45 a.m. He will be in Parris Island this time 48 hours from now.

I guess I am still in denial. I treated this day like any other house work day.

Jake's girl friend Jessica is here now. They are laying on Jake's bed watching TV.

I have been on the Atkins diet for a couple of weeks, but have cheated the last two days. I have strong sugar cravings that I have not been able to control.

I am down from 213 to 197, but all my fat girl clothes are still tight...................Now, I need to start working out again!

No comments: