Thursday, June 24

And here we go again...............

Nope nothing tragic. Seems like I have been turning into the Drama Queen lately.

Just another day in which I had a hard time getting up to. We went to Bible Study last night and didn't get home until after 9. Now I know that might seem early to some folks, but for me to get up at 5 a.m., I really need my rest.

It was good though. We had the Fluckers with us (no jokes). Bill and Fanny Flucker, Missionaries to Mississippi. Now that may sound funny, but these were really great folks and it was exciting for them to share what God has brought on their hearts to do. We really enjoyed it!

Well, Destiny is in the living room screaming as Jamila brushes her hair. The washer is chugging along merrily, and Lee Lee is hollering at George. Like I said.

Here we go again...................

No comments: