Thursday, June 17

Ah another day..................

Well Jake has been in boot camp over a week now. I got the little postcard with his mailing address on it last Saturday and have gotten out a few pieces of postage to him.

I wish I had written Joy more when she was at Job Corp. There's a lot of things I wished I had done differently with Joy. I wish I would have let her go in her room and read when she wanted to at 13 years old. I wish I had not made a big deal out of the time she wrote her name on the landlords boat. I wish I had not brought so many different people into her life that were not reputable. I wish she had never been away from me for the 5 years she lived somewhere else. I wish she was here. I wish she knew how sorry I am for not being a good mom. I wish I could stop crying here at my desk at work..........

No comments: