Saturday, July 12

I used to blog all the time, and then I didn't for quite a while, and now I am more interested in it again.

I am going to play BINGO with my friend Tanya this afternoon, I don't usually play but it sounds like fun. Jake says the old lady sydrome is happening. I guess that is possible ;-)

I had a great salad and wheat wrap with turkey and hummus for lunch. I am roasting a chicken (stuffed) for dinner. I got a good deal on it stuffed at Albertson's, it is a nice fat roaster and it was just 99 cents a pound already stuffed! All I had to do was stick it in the oven.

I am still looking for a new job. My job went all the way down hill, but I think if it keeps going the way it is going the whole place will go downhill not just my job. A lot of weirdness there, but I can't let that worry me. My responsibilities have been cut considerably and I was insulted at first, but then I realized that it left me with more free time. What I am going to do is make sure I write the next 3 claims for school at 3 credits each. If I can get that done, then I will have my BS by December!!!! I plan to continue on and on and on and on and on and on.................

I heard that if I stay in school I won't have to start paying my student loans back. Is that true?

No comments: