Friday, November 23

Have you seen the people out there!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not like to shop. I don't like being around a lot of people. Crowds constict me. I get irritated. I want outta there! I did it though. Went to K Mart, Target, and to a boot store. Then we (I took the boys with me) went to Wendy's and had a burger. The boot store had a big sale and Leroy has always said he wanted a pair of cowboy boots, so I got him some snake skin boots. He'll be a REAL black redneck now LOLOLOL!

I am scare to even open the Quicken and start putting the stuff in. Think I will wait until tomorrow. I did get all the grandkids $20 gift certificates from Target, and $75 ones for Markeda and Joy. I got Jake a Buccaneers Starter outfit and a Bucs shirt, and a couple of other things. Got Jamila a Diva Doll, Leighanne a Destiny's Child Barbie, George a CD player, and Destiny a big set of those blocks that attach and make a kitchen. She likes that. Plus other stuff. Underware, socks, shoes, etc.

I still have to get George some decent shoes, a couple of shorts and jeans for Jake. Couple of outfits and small toys for girls. Stuff for my Dad and Jane, Jake's girlfriend Anna, Lilly (my best friend). That should do it. I'm too tired to do anything else. I want to get the Christmas tree next weekend.

Maybe we can go to the drive in movies and see Harry Potter tonight or Saturday night.

No comments: