Tuesday, November 20

Computer Class

I taught my little computer class last night and it was great. I had 3 students. Minnie, Rita, and Minnie's husband (forgot his name). They each have their email set up on Hotmail, and are learning to send email. I am also going to give them some time for learning typing. I only have an hour a week, so it's kind of limited. I enjoy doing it though, and they seem to enjoy being there. That's what counts.

All is well on the home front. Leroy cooked the kids Oodles of Noodles (Ramen) last night. Did I say that before? Oh, and please remember you can always go to the link on the right to get family details when I am talking about someone ;-). Georgie is heavily involved in the activities at the Recreation Center. There is something going on almost every night. This weekend they are going to go volunteer at the local homeless shelter. They will be helping to organize Holiday donations, etc. Lee Lee's behavior seems to be improving. She still is not doing well in school, but as long as her behavior stays good, we can deal with the other stuff as it comes.. Jamila is the same. Making up songs and dances ;-). Destiny is her normal bossy self. Three years old is a tough age LOLOLOL. Jake is having so problems in his classes at school. He really does not put forth a lot of effort. He waits 'til the last minute and that doesn't work. I have phone calls in to his teachers, but I guess I will have to go down there.

And that, my friends, is the current life of ME. So far, so good. I will now start doing what these people here pay me to do. I want to get all this stuff done before we are out for Thanksgiving! Yes, that's right, I have a FOUR day weekend coming up!!!!

No comments: