Saturday, August 14

Up until after 11 a.m. yesterday, all the storm trackers had Hurricane Charley coming directly for Tampa Bay................then...........it turned and hit farther south. I guess you could say that was a good thing, but it just destroyed stuff for people that were actually LESS prepared. Although we have all learned to stay prepared.

We have severe thunderstorms now as I type, but those are normal here.

I am supposed to start me new "side job" today, parking cars in Ybor. I know that may seem a little out of character for me, but I just want to make some extra money doing something where I don't have to analyze, coordinate, or 'think' really.

Hurricane Charley just passed through where Jake is but it is down to a Category 1. That's not too bad, but I hope he is not out in it.

No comments: