Wednesday, June 18

Oh wow wow wow!!! It had been so long since I had posted I didn't even know about Blogger's new wonderful look and easier ways to edit the HTML. I wish I had more time now to have fun with the web pages, but my life is so full right now it's crazy!!!!

So what has been happening with me?

I may have said this but I am down from 216 to 186. I am working out on a daily basis and eating healthier. The kids complain a lot, but they will be better off in the long run for eating healthier now.

We spend a lot of time at the YMCA now. Jake will be a Senior in high school next year. I have to get him a Geometery tutor!!! George will be going to a magnet school for International Studies and he has tested as gifted for math! Jamila is going to a new school called Academy Prep, they have class in the summer's as well. During the school year they go from 7:30 to 5:30 and have music, PE, chess, and Karate classes!!! It's a wonderful opportunity.

I found out that Lee Lee qualifies for the McKay Scholarship and will be able to attend a Baptist private school this upcoming year. She will have to repeat 2nd grade, but this is her best chance other than me home schooling her. AND......our Destiny is beginning Kindergarten!!!!!

I am not on the Internet as much as I used to be. I am also very involved in church now. PLUS I may have mentioned that I am full time at Springfield College............................

Wow...............that sounds like a lot, but to tell you the truth our life is just full. Kinda bursting at the seams a little too I guess!!!!

No comments: