Wednesday, July 10

Wow

So much has happened and I haven't written a word. TC and Mary came down and stayed a few days. TC is a remarkable man. He was shot in the head when he was younger and is a little slow, I guess, but he is just a wonderful person. He tends to be compulsive. He is a compulsive cleaner! Right up my alley!!! His wife, Mary, wasn't too comfortable while she was here. I'm not sure why, but I can kind of understand. I like being at my own home too.

We had a wonderful day the 7th. We all went to Lettuce Lake Park. My Dad, his wife Jane, TC, Mary, all the kids, Leroy and I, plus my friend Darlene from Hawaii was in town. I cooked out--Italian Sausage, hot dogs, hamburers, chicken, etc. We had a spot right on the Hillsborough River and it was really nice!! I have pictures that I will put up on the current picture site soon.

I am learning Paint Shop Pro, and some other graphics softwares. I am just learning how to do moving images. I am really enjoying it. There is a link to Incredimail on the left hand side, down towards the bottom. If you download it, you won't be disappointed. You get to send animated graphics and use wonderful stationary when writing email. I am taking it a bit farther and learning how to do the stationary and the graphics. I love it!!

Leroy has been working on the riding lawn mower for a couple of days. He loves that kind of stuff. It's kind of neat. We both have things we enjoy doing, and we enjoy doing things together as well!! I've talked to a lot of people lately that are not happy in their relationships. I just thank GOD on a regular basis that He has given me my soul mate!

No comments: