Tuesday, July 2

Lest We Forget

We were invited last night to a wonderful musical presentation at Idlewild Baptist Church called "Lest We Forget". It was really awesome!! There were a lot of politicians there, but mainly it was nice to see my buddy Bob Buckhorn.....hopefully he will be the next Tampa Bay Mayor. Nice guy. Straight up.

I have taken this week off, to take care of business. Yesterday I took Jake, Destiny and Lee Lee to the Doc for physicals. Lee Lee had special blood tests because she has been having back pain. I also took her in the afternoon to get X rays. Today I have a business meeting at AA. I am the Secretary of the group and after noon Leroy and I have dental appointments. Tomorrow, all the kids except Jake have dental appointments. Also, TC and Mary (Leroy's Brother and sister in law) are coming up from Ft. Lauderdale to spend some time. We are really looking forward to that. The 4th, I am taking the kids to my Dad's house for a while and we are coming back here to do our own 4th celebration. The 5th is Jake's birthday!!!! He also has an appt. with the podiatrist and I have two more physicals to do, this time for George and Jamila.

Since the 8th is Leroy and my anniversary, we are going to have another party the 7th at Lettuce Lake park for Jake's birthday and our anniversary!

WOW!! That's a lot.

No comments: