Friday, March 30

Sorry to my friends and family who signed my previous guest book! I found a different style that was a lot nicer. If you sign it, it will even send you an email thanking you for signing it, and it will let me know someone has been there! So please sign my guest book. I will keep this one and look forward to hearing what you have to say!!!!!

It's Friday!!!!!!! Jacob (my 14 year old son, picture to follow soon!) did get his cast off Wednesday, but he had to have a brace custom made and it will be done this afternoon. So I will be leaving work around 2:20. George and Jamila have a party at the Rec Center tonight that lasts until 10pm so it will just be Leroy and I and 3 kids at home tonight. That's a breeze!! We are going to rent a movie at Blockbuster (we got a 2 for 1 coupon in the mail), and chill out! Maybe even get a pizza!

No comments: