Saturday, March 24

Saturday morning, Leroy is at work as usual. I have made grits for the four younger children allowing Jacob, my fourteen year old to sleep. Have done my banking online using Quicken and now have a minute to write a few words before going grocery shopping. The chickie, whose name is Rusty, finally has a chicken coop to live in. So we don't have to listen to him churping in Georgie's room in the little bird cage he was in. Georgie has already fed him this morning, but I have to go get some hay for his cage and more chicken feed while I am out today. I might as well get rabbit food too, although the rabbit (Clair) much perfers carrots to all else. I wonder if Jake has fed his iguana in the last couple of days. Generally I have to remember for him. That will be our next project----a larger cage for Moe the iguana. Animals cost money and that's a fact, but we enjoy him. That is one of the reasons I fell in love with Leroy---he loves animals and is gentle with them. He's a wonderful man period, although he is a workaholic. It could be worse, I have had a lot worse. So I am blessed with this large rather mixed up family. Now if Destiny would just stop wetting the bed!

No comments: