Thursday, November 3

Now I guess I am going to be the biggest provider of Food Network : Cooking, Recipe Collections, Entertaining, Wine & Drinks Videos : Food Network and stuff.

By the way, that banana bread didn't turn out too good yesterday, so my sister Paula is sending her Grandma's recipe. I am going to get up right this minute, lay out something for dinner and bake that pound cake. I have the recipe from Emeril's Pot Luck cookbook (which I probably posted about before). I have learn that baking and cooking are different. When you cook you can you a recipe or ideas from a recipe and do your own thing. When you bake, you are following a formula and you have to learn to do it the way the originator does it and make changes in flavors but not the basics.

That was my advice for the day.

No comments: