Monday, November 3

My sister Sherry from Bakersfield California and her husband Bob, came to visit. I got them to stay about a week, but it wasn't easy. They have driven all across the United States and are now driving back.

I showed them all the sites including Guavaween, Ft. Desoto Park, St. Pete Peir, etc. We had a great time, but I have been in school the last two weekends as well, so now my house is a disaster area! LOLOLOL

I hope they end up moving here.

Bob helped my paint my dining room while they were here. I did it in three different colors of green and put a borner around the tope that has leaves in green and gold on a white background. I am going to paint ALL the ceilings a very light peach, the laundry room will be light blue and the hallway peach and light blue. Probably Peach for the living room, but I am not sure yet.

I am trying to use my time wisely since I am not working anymore, but it's hard to keep up with the normal house work; never the less, the painting, etc.

I am going to bring my plants in this winter. I don't usually. I just cover them up when we get a small freeze, but I have a big shelf now in the dining room where they would look lovely. If you want to see you must go to Yahoo Messenger and find me PoJamie143@yahoo.com, then, I will show you on my web cam. No perverts need apply. (big grin)

No comments: